Hougako Tea Time, First Anime Band on Top of Weekly Oricon Charts.

Being a fan of K-On!, I was rather angry at myself missing ONE episode of it! Now I am trying to catch up! But while I was looking for more things to put on this blog, I found this.
 The five-girl band Hōkago Teatime from the K-ON!! anime series became the first anime characters to top Oricon survey firm's weekly singles chart. Not only did Hōkago Teatime's "Go! Go! Maniac" opening theme song for K-ON!! reach #1 for the week of April 26-May 2, but Hōkago Teatime's "Listen!!" ending theme song for K-ON!! ranked #2 for the same week. The band is only the third female act to ever rank one-two simultaneously on the chart and the first to do so in 26 years; Keiko Fuji accomplished that feat in 1970, and Seiko Matsuda did it in 1983.
 Because of this, I am MORE persistent on finishing the show!