FLOW Covers 1/3 no Junjo no Kanjo!


To start their 2011, FLOW will cover Siam Shade's classic hit , 1/3 no Junjo no Kanjo! The single is slated for release on March 9, 2011. This song is also known as Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)'s ending theme which was released back in 1997.


For this single, guitarist DAITA from Siam Shade will make a guest appearance. Last year DAITA held his 15th anniversary live, One Night Special Band with KOHSHI on vocals and they performed this same song. The FLOW members are said to have been fans of Siam Shade, and after the event the two decided to do a collaboration.

Source: natalie via Tokyohive

To begin with, I am a FLOW fan and to add it up, I am also a Rurouni Kenshin fan, reading, copyng and pasting and editing this news article cause me goosebumps and to go unleash my fangasm in everytime I read it. I can't believe it to begin with! Heck, I was surprised that FLOW are fans of Siam Shade! Anyways, I can't wait for the release of the single!