New Poll: Theme Weeks

Recently, a new poll was put up on the site asking about theme weeks.  I put that up because the six-month anniversary of HFG is coming and I wanted to do something special for it.  I decided that a week of themed posts would work but I had a ton of ideas and no clue which one I wanted to use.

Here are the choices for a potential theme week:

All-Request Week:  It would be a week made up entirely of requests from visitors to HFG.  I haven't figured out how I would take said requests yet but anyting suitable for the blog is fair game including stuff I have already covered.

No Anime Week:   Anime guys are a big part of what I post here but for one week, I would not post any at all.  To make things even more interesting, I won't cop out and make it all manga.  There would be a max of one manga post for the week. 

Artist Spotlight Week:   A week devoted to the posts that feature the artwork of a single artist.  Although most of the artists spotlighted so far have been Japanese, this week would also include some Western/comics artists.

Video Week:  Every post for this week would feature one or multiple video clips. 

Best of HFG Week:   A recap of some of this blog's best posts so far with maybe a little commentary and some additional art.

No Theme Week At All:  Things stay exactly the same and I'll just wait until the really special one-year anniversary to do something like this.

Please vote and let me know what you think in the comments or other means.  If a theme week happens, it would run from August 7-13 with a minimum of five posts.