Tendou's Wife is An Awesome Singer.

Not exactly Souji Tendou of Kamen Rider Kabuto but his actor, Hiro Mizushima. He was married to a singer named Ayaka. To be honest, I am not a big fan of Ayaka so I don’t care if he married to the Man Who Walks the Path of Heaven… until I watched one episode of a TV show in NHK World, that is when I realized, Hiro is one lucky dude.

Aside that Ayaka is beautiful, she is a great singer. After hearing one song, which started first in acapella then the music of the song started playing. I was like, wow, even I don’t understand what she is saying, and the song touched my heart. If you don’t have the idea, here’s the concert video of the song, Minna Sora no Shita.




To end my post, the literal translation of the song is related to what Souji Tendou/KR Kabuto always did, the song’s literally translation is We Belong in the Same Sky. How is that for the Tendou reference? Hope that the two will have a happy marriage and someday, we will see either young Hiros or young Ayakas wearing a Kamen Rider Kabuto costume! :)