Ukiya Was Bored: Random Anime Stuff... Pinoy Style!

Due to my boredom, I decided to recollect lines, scenes and anything random that are too memorable in anime that aired here in the Philippines, let’s start this show with a bang with this opening… you can sing along if you want to, I know you will.



That theme song coming from Voltes V is one of the most memorable things coming from the show, and here are more:

+ Lines:
VOLLLTESSS FIVEEEEE-VUH!
ULTRAELCTROMAGNETIC TOP/WHIP!
LAAAASEEER SWOOORD!
+ The ending theme. Nuff. Said.



+ The sorta “Danger Theme”. I think this is familiar. "Teterenten.. tetetenten! Te! Te te te te te te!" Sorry, I can't find the music.
+ In Flame of Recca, I think the name Lorkan is familiar. If you don’t know him, you best remember him as the kid who owns a weapon in which can be transformed into a giant scissor, a knife thing and he scared the face of the guy who is too handsome to be scared. I mean seriously, who would name his son Lorkan?! And, and were did the guys behind the dubbing team of Flame of Recca get the name?!
+ Jeremiah of Ghost Fighter and his IBC and Sensui Arc voice. I mean, he I mean, she sounds like a dunk Chinese man!
+ Another one from Ghost Fighter, “Tapusin! Tapusin! Tapusin! (Lit. Trans. As Finish It! Finish It! Finish It!)” line from the crowd anyone?

That's all I can remember right now. XD