Orends: Range Updates Second Wave

As you can see for the past few days, this have a new member, namely GekiDan who will help me in some of this blog's technical aspects, and we have a new theme. For the following days, this blog will get a major facelift, adding new segments and probably, condesing the Review Sections and turn it into one Review Section... and I will only retain the Random Reviews in which I will rename as One-Shots.

Since there are some checklist articles in Ukiya Was Bored, I decided to separate it from the original segement, and turned it into one original segment namely, Ze Checklist. Expect in the following days that Orends: Range will squeeze more Anime, Toku, Philippine Anime/Toku, and other random things we could think of. So, if you have any suggestions, please post it in the comment section.

Also, I might post a lot of manga reviews this time around considering that I can read my entire manga collection that I left here!

P.S. New banner is a work in progress.