Rewatched Kamen Rider Decade Episodes 1-4...

Side Note: 100th Post!

Since I influenced my younger brother to watch Decade, I decided to watch with him and there are things I noticed that I didn’t notice before. First, is Wataru’s speech with Tsukasa. Wataru already mentioned Decade’s objective from the very beginning! And that is, there is no creation without destruction, in short, Decade MUST destroy the 9 Rider Worlds. What’s with Tsukasa that he didn’t take it literally but figuratively?

More about Wataru’s speech, there is a phrase that strucked me and that is, “You have to regain what you have lost.” Based on how I understand it, it means he probably met the 9 original Riders before the series kicked off. Remember that he is DaiShocker’s Great Leader and probably gained more confidence in fighting the 9 Riders that will hinder him after he received the DecaDriver from RiderGackt I mean, Riderman/Joji Yuki.

If that’s the case then, since Wataru said the word regain, that means, even he has the ability to transform into any Rider, he was still defeated. Add the fact that in the series finale, Yusuke Godai/Original Kuuga is missing; probably it justifies the fact that Decade had defeated Godai OR Godai did something awesome to defeat Decade that caused him to be missing in action in the finale.

Another thing which surprises me, Narutaki has some effin’ use in the beginning! And... and he properly said the word Decade! As in, DEE-KAYD! Not, DI-KEI-DO! Too bad, the writers decided to turn him into an angry internet celebrity!