Kamen Rider Decade COMPLETE Review: Introduction

To those who are following my Plurk or Twitter account, I have been rewatching Kamen Rider Decade for the past two months for me to better understand the Movie Wars 2010 film. Since I’ve been rewatching the show, I decided to review this show but this time, I will review each arc and the movies (less Onigashima Warship since Decade and co. only appeared for a couple of minutes!).

Kamen Rider Decade is the show that commemorated the 10th anniversary of the show’s Heisei Era and later, celebrated the entire franchise itself. The show featured crossovers on various AU Rider Worlds because of this, Decade connecting the franchise… and destroyed it. Connected because of Decade, any Rider can have a chance to do a canon crossover episode or movie. Destroyed because Decade left a couple of plotholes that caused viewers to scratch their heads on thinking how the hell this thing will fit.

This is the aim of this Kamen Rider Decade COMPLETE Review, to review the entire series per arc and analyzing it. To be honest, I haven’t finished 3 Heisei Kamen Rider shows, namely, Kuuga, 555 and Kabuto but I will try my best to give a good analysis on the said arcs found in the show. Also, I will not put up a synopsis on each arc so that this review will go straight to the point BUT I will put a short summary on each arc.

If you want to repost this review on your blog, you can link this back to me and I will give you my heartfelt thanks. :D

To start off, the review of the first episode.