A Year of Random Thoughts.

 Blame this guy for the name of the blog! Blame him!

As you can see, Orends: Range is now a year older! The name was just pun of Orends and Jeremiah Gottwald’s nickname and the band Orange Range, the first few articles were written out of boredom and as I check some of the archives, the blog evolved from unorganized random thoughts to a News Blog (To be exact, Anime whether here or abroad and Toku  News Blog), Daily Life Blog (Because of Twitter and Plurk, I rarely write something about my life), A Review Blog and anything random that will pop-up in my head, and the latest thing that popped out in my head, a series of articles called, Kamen Rider Decade COMPLETE Review… and I thought I will be writing in this blog for the sake of lulz!

To commemorate its first year, I decided to change the header. As you notice, all three characters had one thing in common… they ruined something. Casshern killed Luna, Decade destroyed a franchise and Kefka, ruined the balance. So yeah.

Since this blog has reached its 1st year, expect more things to come in the near future!