Kamen Rider W Forever Stills: 4th Wave [UPDATED]

 Woot! W and OOO!

Here is the fourth wave of scans coming for the upcoming Kamen Rider W Forever movie. Like last time, just let your imagination run really wild. Special thanks to Gold Samurai for the scans.

Let's take a peek on Eternal's Maximum Drive slots. I repeat, SLOTS.

It seems that all T2 Memories are arranged in alphabetical order.

L, M...

U, V, W...

Naturally, it would end up with Z!

It seems the partners will have problems...

Wait. Cyclone Dopant vs. W HeatMetal?! Possibility that Phillip is the Cyclone Dopant decreased by 20%

 Kamen Rider Joker vs. Kamen Rider Eternal! It seems they will fight on NEVER's base!

Phillip's jacket, FTW.

It seems that Lily Shirogane is back! I smell old clients returning. Give me back my Fuyumi! XD

Futo-kun and Wakana-chan! Kawaii desu~!

Phillip meets up with Ms. Maria S. Cranberry. If you look closely, it seems Daido Katsumi/Eternal is here. I smell something fishy in here...

Wait. Akiko and Ryu?! I never heard about this! (Sidenote: Its the return of Ryu's black jacket!)

A clearer Kamen Rider Joker pre-henshin shot.

Phillip is searching Joker?