KosupureDETO (Bacolod) Event – The Half Coverage

... yeah.

Why is it only half of the coverage? Because I only attend only half of it, since the event started at four and I only went to the event center at 6pm because of my English practice! Anyways, I wasn’t able to attend the presentation of the couples so I’ll just wait for Crazy Cake!!’s H0shi (our club president) to post an entry of it.


Ehem, let me start with the coverage. KosupureDETO is an event here in Bacolod City, Philippines that happened last February 5, 2011 in which cosplayers will cosplay their favorite anime pair and along with it, celebrate Chinese New Year! Yep, one of the awards in the event is best Chinese Cosplay, and luckily, we have a Xing Ke and Tian Zi cosplayer on board who won the said prize!


And since this is an event, surely, there are anime related stalls. Elie Shoppe (who is one of the sponsors), Artsylum and some other shop that I don’t have time to recognize are selling anime related items on the event… and I don’t have cash! Dang it, I want to buy the local doujins found in the event along with Edward Elric’s Silver Pocket watch!

Aaaand kids play with Aang's staff! SO CUTE! XD

As for the crowd, since I only attend the half of it in which they took a short break after the “cosplay walk,” I say, it is not as jammed pack as the previous event held on the same event center, namely, Animotion which happened during the MassKara Festivities.


Wondering what part/s of the event that I was able to attend? Namely, the couple games such as Gummi Worm Eating Contest while using chopsticks, yet another eating contest which involves a piggy back ride BEFORE eating and Pocky Madness which involves a couple biting a Pocky with the other couple eating the Pocky! The aim of the game is shorter the crumb, the better chances of winning! Also, the awarding ceremony… but hey, look at the bright side, I was able to take pictures of the cosplayers in the event! At least I am thankful I attend the half of it!

 Epic posing is epic.

Appa! Yip! Yip!

Keima, along with Elssie decides to join in a different game.

EPIC GROUP SHOT!!

A couple cosplaying characters from the game, Shin Megami Tensei

Yet another epic group shot!

It seems that Kyoya has quite a crowd behind him...

Yet another group shot!

 Code Geass Set!

This. Is. Hot.

The best terrorist that I have seen...

More random shots!

Type-O Sentai... Finalfantajilenja!

Some cats prowl at night... nya!

His servant, serving his queen.