Kamen Rider OOO Henshin & Fight!


Here's Hino Eiji's first transformation as Kamen Rider OOO and fight using his default form the TaToBa Combo and later, the TaKiriBa Combo... with some help from Ankh's floating hand.


Initial comments: Finally! A decent looking henshin pose after many years! Sure, it is not as funky like the older ones before Hibiki, but it is worth looking at. His henshin sequence reminded me of Decade's because of the floating medals which reminded me of the Rider Symbols floating. Plus the spinning reminded me of Den-O's henshin sequence.

For his battle, it was messy with all the medals coming out from Kamakiri Yummy dropping everytime he fights him. Also, his Combo changes kinda reminded me of W for the fact that the Combos his use varies for every situation he faces. The Tora Medal reminded me of Wolverine and Hibiki's Onizume because of his slashes and the Batta Medal reminded me of good ol' Kamen Rider flair. In short, extremely high jumps and awesome kicks. The glowing factor gave emphasis on which medals Ooz will use for the battle.

As of now, Ankh's floating hand kinda creeps me out... sorta. But his possession scene with the dead police man's body reminded me of an Imagin possessing someones body with the hair change and all. No surprise, its Kobayashi after all.

For the final scene, IT SCREAMS KAMEN RIDER HIBIKI! I so wanna watch this!