Pokémon Black & White Director Admits that He hasn't Caught 'em All!


Even if he is involved with making Pokémon Black and White, the game's director, Junichi Matsuda hasn't caught every Pokémon in the game yet as he revealed in an interview with Gamespot UK! I am not joking.

As he admitted in an interview with Gamespot UK when asked about the question regarding if he had caught 'em all, "I've still got a long way to go. My adventure is going to continue. I kind of play it a bit slower than other people. I've still got a lot of Pokémon to catch."

Asides from this very interesting revelation, he also reveals that the composer of the music in Pokémon Black and White is a fan of techno, electronic music and metal. He lists The Prodigy, Underworld, Slipknot and Marilyn Manson as some of his favorites.

Masuda also admits that he wants to be a dump truck driver when he was a kid and says that his favorite game genre isn't RPG but Shooters and admits that he is a big fan of R-Type! With these revelations in mind, I am starting to wonder, how many Pokémon did he caught before the interview?

Source: Official Nintendo Magazine via Kotaku