Level E 12-13 – FINAL


The series has just gone full circle when it decided to return the setting to Yukitaka and co.! Anyways, in this episode, the Prince is going marriage woes as his brother is trying to force him to get married with some chick he was introduced via webcam! Later we learned that she is an impostor and wants Prince to marry her for the sake of their moon’s freedom!



If there is one thing that I loved about the last two episodes asides from the random pop culture references (Lion King, Transformers, etc.) is the fact that the Prince finally met his match in the form of Princess Luna. As we all know, the Prince has a hobby of destroying lives (from Yukitaka’s, to the Color Rangers and most especially, Craft’s) and mastered the art of trolling and Luna was able to actually outsmart the Prince, an attempt that Craft made in the previous episodes which utterly failed.

What’s more is the plot twist at the end of the arc was fantastic! So fantastic that I didn’t saw it coming! This gives me more reasons to recommend this anime to most people! Damn you Shonen Jump, why did you cancel this comic years ago? This is so epic!


Overall, it was one heck of a final arc. What’s more is that the series ended with all the aliens living on Earth and aliens visiting on Earth making themselves present in front of the Earthlings! If there is one thing that I am really impressed with in this arc is the fact that the arc is more like a battle of wits between a psychotic Princess and a trolling Prince… which is awesome!

Now that I am done with all Winter 2011 titles, I will now start watching the Spring 2011 line-up! Series that I am planning to review are: X-Men, Nichijou, Ao no Exorcist, Tiger & Bunny, [C], Deadman Wonderland and some select episodes of Toriko which I will do once I find a stable internet connection! Expect that I will review the first five episodes in one post!