150 Word Reviews: Kamen Rider W RETURNS: Kamen Rider Accel


Also known as the Accel Trial Mode version! Wondering when will I post the longer version? Once I am done reviewing the Cho Den-O Trilogy… which is almost a year late! Anyways, insert the Trial Memory as I review this film in less than 150 words.

I love the amount of out of suit action! Seriously, my problem with the newer shows is that they tend to transform into their Rider form without actually breaking a sweat in trying to fight the monster in civilian mode. The fight choreography was really good especially those comedic fight scenes. That Jinno and his kung fu…

As for Accel Booster, I loved it and turned Terui into Super GekiYellow for a few minutes due to the wire-fu and the flying thing. As for the Dopant, he is quite similar to Terui and tries to imitate one arc of the series in which Shroud convinces Terui to use his anger to fight the Musuem. Lastly, I love the love triangle aspect of the film and at the end, even if she is married, Akiko is still quite immature. Oh come on! It takes serious guts to marry someone like her!

Word count: Exactly 150 words.