Sayonara, KHQ


Because of the popularity of Facebook and Twitter and the rapid decline of active users, K-Zone Philippines' forum, K-Zone Headquarters also known as KHQ will sign-off this February 16, Wednesday. The top picture is the official statement of the webmaster of the form.

For starters, K-Zone Headquarters or KHQ for short is where I officially started my online life. Not officially on Friendster like most Pinoys, but on KHQ. This is where out of random, I came up with the alias, ukiya_seed and made my name in the kiddie online community years ago... and had my alias published in the magazine where the forum was based, not once, but twice in the same issue!

It is on KHQ where I forced myself to learn Photoshop just to have good looking signatures and avatars, also, this is when I started writing my online novellas which I ended up not finishing because I don't have time writing it, but if I have enough time, maybe I will revisit those stories and rewrite them to fix some errors I made in case made some. 

Wondering what are those stories, a romantic comedy with a bit of assassins called, Oh! My Sweet Maria and a dark action oriented story about Grim Reapers and devils and a kid stuck between the battle of those forces while keeping his normal life, normal called, Reaper Chronicles: Dark Wings. I have larger plans with those stories and I will keep those plans tight lipped to prevent other from getting some ideas from my works! XD


Will I miss KHQ? Yes, I will miss it since it changed my life and without it, I guess I will not be known as UkiyaSeed in the tokusatsu community and in the online anime community. Momotaros also known as ukiya_seed will now say goodbye to the forum who once became part of his life. Sayonara, KHQ.