Kamen Rider OOO x W: Press Conference

Kamen Rider OOO & W feat Skull: Movie Wars CORE Update
We finally got some updates on the latest Kamen Rider Movie Wars film. Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat Skull: Movie Wars CORE will feature a back story for Kamen Rider W and Skull, and some new adventures for the current Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider OOO.

Here is the latest article from Oricon for the upcoming Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat Skull: Movie Wars CORE film which contains brand new and confirmed information about the movie and its casts:

The movie "Kamen Rider OOO & W feat. Skull: Movie Wars Core" was announced the 26th September in a metropolitan area. Koji Kikkawa, Renn Kiriyama, Masaki Suda along with 11 other people from the cast as well as the director, Ryuta Tasaki. The actor of Kamen Rider OOO's Eiji Hino, Shu Watanbe said "It's like a dream to co-star with them, it's definitely something worth to watch."

This film continues the previous story of Kamen Rider Skull. Koji Kikkawa said "The director told me, you are still in your prime 40's, you should be able to do this. So I accepted the role with my whole heart. "

The movie will be played out 10 years before episode one of the series, Kamen Rider W, as well as in the present time of Kamen Rider OOO. In this movie, Koji will appear alongside with his parter, Taro Yamamoto. (See picture, the guy next to Koji is his partner) Taro said "I've been in the acting business for 19 years now, it's finally time for me to join the good looking Riders. Before shooting, I was actually offered a role in a Hollywood movie. I refused the offer and decided to star in this one instead." When Taro was told that he was playing the partner, he said "We could make a spin off out of this."

Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat Skull: Movie Wars CORE
In the film the brides and grooms, Minehiro Kinomoto (Ryu Terui, Kamen Rider Accel), Hikaru Yamamoto (Narumi Akiko), Shu Watanabe (Eiji Hino) and Riho Takada (Hina) will be appearing in tuxedos and dresses.

It's the first time Takada has worn a wedding dress, while smiling she said "I am really happy, I am always learning something new. It's really fun!" Hikaru on the other hand, said "I'll finally get married! It's only in the middle of the movie though."

Koji Kikkawa who plays Hikaru's father said "I don't even have a wife in real life, how am I supposed to be a father? Can someone teach me?"

Other actors such as, Ryosuke Miura and Kengo Ookuchi, appeared as well.