Junya Ikeda is Indeed a Super Sentai Fan!


With GokaiSilver's debut coming soon and his actor, Junya Ikeda is very excited to see his role. He later revealed in his latest blog post that similar with his character in the series, he is also a big Super Sentai fan and wants to be Kiba Ranger back when he was a kid! Here's the full entry:

Hello, it's Junya!

Everyone, listen up!
One of my dreams came true!
I'll be in a TV show every Sunday morning on TV Asahi. It's called "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger" and I'll be playing Gai Ikari, GokaiSilver, as a regular on the show! Gai is making his debut June 12 in episode 17!!

I really love Super Sentai, I even watched the old Showa series up to the recent ones. It really feels like a dream!

I actually wrote in my kindergarten diary that I wanted to become Dairanger's KibaRanger in the future. ( *`ω´) lol

And the Gokaiger's can Gokai Change into the past Rangers. That means I'll be able to transform into my admirable heroes from my childhood...

Either way, I'm reeeeeeeeally happy!

This time, I'll be the hero for the children! I think I'm about to cry!!
I'll do my best!
It's not only for the children, even grown ups can enjoy this show! Everyone, please do watch it!

Later!

Jun-*

Possibilities of him spamming the Kiba Ranger Ranger Key, likely to happen! Also, based on the latest shots, it seems that he will become close with Don Dogoier/Hakase!

Source: DecaEnd of HJU, Senshi of HJU (link 2)