Hiro Mizushima Wins A Music Video Related Award!


Actor and novelist Hiro Mizushima won an award for his work on GIRL NEXT DOOR's music video entitled, Twitter~silent scream~, under the music short division at the Short Short Film Festival & Asia 2011.

Mizushima wrote the storyline for the music video and made an appearance in the said video. He rejoiced and commented, "I am so happy receive such an honorable award."


The music video was a comeback for Mizushima, as he took a break from acting for a year and a half. He stated, "I was very honored to write the original script and appear in the video. I want to share this joy with the star, Ms. Chisato, director Koizumi, and everyone who took part in it."

Silent scream is a 15-minute short film featuring GIRL NEXT DOOR vocalist Chisa as a ballerina. Chisa trained hard 2-5 hours everyday for about 2 weeks, without using a stuntman. She said, "I learned ballet when I was young. I practiced as hard as I can, and wore toe shoes until my skin peeled. I can clearly remember when I hugged my ballet teacher in tears after we were done filming. I am filled with happiness and joy."

This music video is included in the DVD compilation of the single.

Source: Oricon via tokyohive