Now that the King is Away, the Mouse Will Play!

No way, no effin' way.

I was checking theBlockerPH and Anime Kabayan’s respective blogs when I saw articles regarding Code Geass airing on HERO TV. My reaction, why now? Bakit ngayon pa kung kailang tulog ang hari?! Whoops. Sorry, they are taking advantage that Animega is on a hiatus. :P

According to those articles, HERO had plans on airing Code Geass buuuut because of some voices from above, they decided to go to, Biker Mice from Mars which was stupid in my own opinion. If they aired Code Geass back then before TV5 aired it then HERO will not receive this kind of criticism that they “stole” Code Geass! 

If only they aired CG earlier, this would not happen.

Since they are getting Code Geass, then I should wait on how they will dub the show. I mean, the original Filipino dub have problems such as the mispronunciation of the term, Geass and heavy comments on the voice acting which later thanks to constructive criticism, it improved. If Vincent Gutierrez will return in the HERO TV dub as Lelouch then I would be really happy.

Since HERO is airing this, there is a thin chance that it will air on ABS-CBN but maybe CG would end up like Keikaishi. Let’s just hope that the HERO dub will sound good since the TV5 dub left quite an impact on me. Like this:

Ah, ikaw pala ang taong Orange!