Blake Foster Offered to Return to Power Rangers?

One of Blake Foster's latest photo take from his Facebook account.

Blake Foster, best known for his role in Power Rangers Turbo as Justin Stewart aka Blue Turbo Ranger recently attended a convention called, Anime Festival Orlando and a staff member overheard something interesting about this guy.

Here's the paraphrase of the entire conversation:

Fan: Are you going to come back to acting?
Blake Foster: I’m thinking about it. I’m done with school now.
Fan: Would you come back to Power Rangers?
Blake Foster: I’d like to. They’ve asked if I’d be interested, I don’t know if it’d be as the same character or someone new.

Considering that the next Power Rangers series after Power Rangers Samurai is undergoing open casting calls, it is quite possible, and hopefully, he will retain his old role as Justin and not end up like Rick Medina, Jr. who returned to Power Rangers as a different character in the form of Deker.

Source: gaijINside